Friday, July 19, 2024

Winter Snow Globe Christmas Greeting Card

 Hey there friends and crafty peeps! Well I sure am enjoying crafting for Christmas in July.  Not only do I find it delightful to use the seasonal trims and embellishments but I also benefit from having a dig through my stash to see my inventory to determine what I have and what I need to source before the actual Christmas season come along. 

I've layered fussy cut images with die cut flowers on pretty seasonal printed paper then topped it off with ribbon and twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon. 

~Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Gold Wrinkle Ribbon, Ivory Burlap String

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G


1 comment :

  1. Ginny I love this color palette very wintery vibe.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say