Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Christmas in July Scrapbook Layout using RRR


Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to you all! DT Member Cheryl here today, and Im sharing a 2 page layout I did using Really Reasonable Ribbons Score-tape, foam tabs and some ribbon. 

So for today's fun layouts I chose to do no sewing. I normally use a lot of scor-tape when I don't sew on my pages as this is what I use to hold them together. When I do sew I use it to attach photos matts, main page to the back layer, and all my little pieces will have either scor-tape or foam tabs to hold them on.

Photos below show how I did it for this page here.

I also used the scar-tape for the pieces running through the middle of my pages. For the little kids I used foam tabs.

The Really Reasonable Ribbon I chose to use is the crosshatched satin found here  , love how it looks on both of my pages. Now for the trees, title, reindeer, and reindeer kid these are all SVG's Ive cut on the cricut and pieced together.



I do hope you enjoyed my post today and thank you so much for stopping by! Hugs to all, Cheryl

 

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say