Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Picture Perfect Scrapbook Layout


I know that you all use ribbon on your cards, but 
have you ever used ribbon or twine in your scrapbook layouts?
Adding a simple scrap piece of ribbon or leftover twine can completely change your layout. 
Actually, it can elevate a pretty layout into a beautiful work of heart!

Howdy Ribbon Lovers! 
Misty (@Mommyofkidz) here today sharing a scrapbook layout featuring 
lots of beautiful treasures from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store.
These photos are from 2021-when this old lady lost her mind and gained a new last name.
Yes-I am that old lady. I was 45 in these photos 
and happier than I had been in many years.
I wanted to keep the focus on my dress and boots, so I chose a very 
muted color palette to work with. 
 I wanted to enhance the elegance of the photos while maintaining the country look.  Therefore, I mixed lace and gingham with pearls and roses...topped off with some burlap string for good measure.  This Collection by 49 & Market was perfect 
and matched effortlessly with the elements that I chose from Really Reasonable Ribbon. 

The Sharon White Crochet Lace paired with the Bluebird Plaid Ribbon was a match made in heaven! I have been coveting both of these for quite a while in the RRR Store, and I finally broke down and added them to my order.  I absolutely adore this combonation and I will be using it more as I work with my wedding photos! I also tossed some mulberry paper flowers and Ivory burlap string into the mix, along with a few strategically placed flat back white pearls. 

When I put it all together, I realized that this was the perfect recipe and exact ingredients that I needed to maintain the integrity of my photos, while enhancing the beauty of the day.  The embellishments from Really Reasonable Ribbon complimented my layout and kept my photos "Picture Perfect". 



 Thank you all for stopping by today! Before you go, answer this one question...is there something over in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store that you have had your eye on?  Is there a project that you want to use it on?  Stop waiting!  Today is the day to set your plans in motion! When you finish it up, drop a link in the comments, as I would LOVE to see! 

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say