Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Skating Party!

Stamperia-Sweet Winter-RRR-December Ribbon Club-Winter Carnival-Wall Hanging-Kathy Clement

 Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Today I have a sweet little winter wall hanging to share with you.  I've dressed it all up with satin ribbons from the Winter Carnival Ribbon Club Assortment.  I hope you'll enjoy this little Skating Party project!

Stamperia-Sweet Winter-Home Decor-Wall Hanging-Really Reasonable Ribbon- Kathy Clement

First I framed my 5x7 mixed media background with the Aqua Sprinkles Satin Ribbon in this month's Ribbon Club Assortment.  You can use Scor-Tape for this, or you can machine stitch as I did here.  Then I layered in some chipboard elements and die cut foliage.  Next I attached it to a little metal hanger and topped it with some Pink Tulips Satin Ribbon, also from the club assortment. 


Add a pop of color with a double loop Tropic Delicate Stitched Satin bow.  Delicate Stitched Satin ribbon is one of my "go to" ribbon choices.  It is soft and easy to work with and always ties a beautiful bow.

Winter is a great time to hang out in your crafty space. I hope you're keeping warm and cozy and creative! 

Cheerio,

kathy

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say