Friday, December 23, 2022

Merry Christmas tag with RRR

Hello crafty friends and Happy Friday to you all! Today's Christmas Candy tag was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon and also for my grandson. I will be adding this tag to one of his presents for Christmas. This is my last Christmas tag for the year. Hope you enjoy!

So for my tag base I just chose a spellbinders die shape that I like best for this darling dragon. I cut out one in red and one in white, and then stamped my sentiment in red ink on the white card stock. Super easy right?! Next I used the RRR Foam tabs to pop the white frame and then added my white paint dots. for the dragon I used an SVG cutting file, and had these put together from last year, so it was easy to just grab one and use. I did use several foam tabs layered on top of each other to pop him higher up so the sucker could slide in behind him. The suckers came from Walmart. Next I picked out 2 ribbons, and used the plaid christmas ribbon red and green in 5/8" and then the Checkerboard Satin in forest green 3/8", I just looped them both and hot glued to the back. I did staple them together first. Lastly I slide the sucker in and then used a foam tab to hold it in place. Love making these fun little tags for Christmas.

Thank you for stopping by and hope you enjoyed my tag for today! May you all have a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

Hugs to all, Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say