Thursday, December 15, 2022

Christmas Candy Cane Tags

Hello Crafty friends and Happy Thursday to you all! Cheryl here today with some fun Candy Cane Tags that I made for Christmas. I've been having so much fun creating different types of tags and treat holders for the holidays, love making these! Need a quick gift for a neighbor or co-worker, these would be perfect! Also would be fun for the table setting as well.

So to start with I grabbed a few tags from my stash that I had gotten from somewhere and covered them with Christmas design papers. Next I added my Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon to create a bow and tie. I ended up using the Plaid Ribbon Christmas Red and Green in 5/8". Love this beautiful ribbon and makes gorgeous bows. Now I used my craft knife to make some cuts in the tag to hold the candy cane in place. 
SNOWMAN-
Now for the snowman I used punches to create him, and I did cut his hat by hand. I also added some of the same ribbon to create his scarf, and then used the 3/8" Poppy red checkerboard Satin ribbon for his hat. Next I added a snowflake to his hat, as I thought it would be so darling. for his face I used some dew drops, and also for his buttons. The nose was cut by hand and then I added his mouth. Lastly I added some white paint pen marks around the black scallops.  I did add a poinsettia embellishment and a Merry Christmas tag. 
Monkey tag-
I did the same with the tag for this one, and then added my Santa Monkey that I had cut on my cricut and then distressed and put together. Lastly on both tags I added the Merry Christmas sticker that I placed on the red scallop circle using foam tabs.

Really Reasonable Ribbon supplies:
Thank you for stopping by and I sure hope you enjoyed my post for today!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl
 

1 comment :

  1. So adorable. You have really inspired me to make tags & include a little surprise treat. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say