Monday, December 5, 2022

Celebrate the Season Greeting Card

 Hey there friends and crafty peeps! Ginny here to share a fun and festive Christmas greeting card created with trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


I love the homespun appeal of this card.  The palate is not so traditional. I love the sweet pops of pink and blue.

I created these flowers to coordinate perfectly.  They're finished off with double head stamens and a bow made with the beautiful Coral Rose Mini Check Ribbon.

~Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Coral Rose Mini Check Ribbon, Double Head Stamens, Ivory Burlap String

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

1 comment :

  1. Although I am a traditional girl at heart, I have enjoyed the untraditional Christmas ribbon collection for this month. It is both fresh and allows for more usage for other projects during the year. The pops of Christmas green/red make it even more festive! Safe to say I am admirer of this project.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say