Thursday, June 2, 2022

Patriotic Note Card

Hey there ribbon lovers!  Today I'm sharing a fun patriotic themed note card featuring some of the ribbons from the May Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


I just can't get enough of this color palette!! 

Not a Ribbon Club member yet? 
Why not grab the May/June Ribbon Club Special Deal?!  
Just $17.50 for both if you are located in the USA.

I created a 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" top fold card created with my usual layered look. My digital sentiment is my main focal point, and I added a layered strip of ribbon under the sentiment.  This is a great way to add ribbon and still keep the card perfectly flat for mailing.

For a video tutorial on how I use mulberry paper, please click HERE.

I always manage to sneak some mulberry paper in there somewhere!


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the background cutting file or the digital sentiment, please be sure to visit me on my Make Time to Craft Blog too.  Have a crafty week!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say