Wednesday, June 22, 2022

A Sweet Thank You

The thing I love SO MUCH about Really Reasonable Ribbon is that I can always count on them to have the perfect trims, ribbons, twine, flowers and lovelies to adorn all my art projects.  It doesn't matter what I'm working on; Really Reasonable Ribbon will always have the most perfect products to help me make something pretty and creative.
This sweet little thank you card started with a piece of corrugated cardboard.  I used the Crimped Frames Dies from The Greetery to cut my pieces.  The (thanks) sentiment is a die-cut from Poppy Stamps that I cut from the back side of the corrugated cardboard so that it would match.  The one piece I cut is kraft tissue paper.  I ran a cute border sticker and a piece of Rosemary Crochet Lace across my card, and I attached a m iniature paperclip.
I bundled up some Green Burlap String and placed it in the lower left corner of my card that I topped with several pretty Double Head Stamens and a few Miniature Pastel Sweetheart Blossoms.  The heart was cut from wool felt using a heart die from PTI that I hand-stitched with DMC floss.
There are so many beautiful things waiting for you at Really Reasonable Ribbon that will allow you add fabulous new textures and dimensions to your cards and projects.  Thanks so much for stopping by today and be sure to visit us here often for lots of great inspiration and information about special sales and promotions.  Happy crafting.....wrapped in ribbons and lace!

Blessings,
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say