Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Valentines Matchbook Treat Holder

 Hello crafty friends and happy Tuesday to you all! Todays darling Valentines was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the gorgeous heart ribbon and a few other items. Ive been having so much fun creating Valentines treats, so hope you enjoy!

Matchbook- was cut at 3" x 6 1/2" and then I scored 1/2" ,3 1/2" , 3 3/4" Next I stapled the bottom, closer to the bottom edge, then covered with really reasonable ribbon. for the inside I used scor-tape to hold the Ghiradelli chocolate down, then added a heart shaped sentiment inside as well( stamp used was from The Project Bin Stamps) using scor-tape.

for the front cover I chose to use some old Cheery Lynn dies, and the cute little SVG fox. I added one of RRR hearts to the front, and a little I love you tag. Super fun these are to make. I really had tons of fun making this, and I hope you enjoy! Thank you!



Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day! Hugs to all, Cheryl


No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say