Friday, February 25, 2022

Sweet Fairy Lili Wishes


 Hello everyone and Happy Friday to you all! Today I have a super sweet card I designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using lots of fun supplies. I've been sorting through my craft room and pulling some older stamps out as I would like to start using them and today I have Fairy Lili to share.
Of course I love lots of layers and chose this new stack I got from Echo park called Carta Bella Summer stack. I did three layers of design papers, one doily cut out, then the sweet Lili Fairy is my 4th layer. Next I used the sentiment I had with her, and stamped up Stampin' Up! frame, and used the matching punch to punch it out. 

Embellishments are my flowers, heart, leaves and ribbon. I had so much fun designing this card, can't wait to share my next one. Hope you enjoy my post for today.


Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Hugs to all, Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say