Monday, February 28, 2022

Friendship Calling Card Folio

 

Prima Darcelle Card Folio by Kathy Clement for Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  The February Ribbon Club Assortment has such pretty purple ribbons!  And this Light Orchid Diamond Satin ribbon is the perfect adornment for this pretty purple card! 


Purple can be a hard shade to match.  So I added lots of different shades to the front of this card.  A bit of Gold Metallic String tucked into the bow cluster makes the gold foil elements in the paper really pop.


I also  love to find ways to use ribbon inside my cards.  Light Orchid Swiss Dots Satin serves as a pretty closure for this flap page.  Simply attach the ribbon to the back side of the page using Scor-Tape before you glue it down to the card base. 


I hid a pocket behind the flap, then tucked in a purply tea bag. 


Then I tucked a little bookmark and some treats in the bottom pocket for a sweet finish.

How do you feel about purple? I find I really enjoy working with various shades of purple...especially when I can add such lovely ribbons to the mix!

Thanks for stopping by!


Cheerio,

kathy


No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say