Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Be Mine Gnome Candy Book

Hello Crafty friends and Happy Wednesday to you all! Todays little Be Mine Candy book was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Beautiful Checkerboard Satin Ribbon along with the darling little Heart Cabochon. 
This little book was designed using a trifold for starting then making the pocket to hold the chocolate. Next I chose to cover the front and the inside using design papers I had in my stash. I cut out some layers to stamp the stampinUp! and then cut out the gnome on my cricut. I added the sweet Be Mine, and then Heart Cabochon  to the front of my book. I left room for writing inside. super fun little treat book. Ive had so much fun making different treat holders to share with you all. Hope you enjoy my posts! 

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:


Thank you for stopping by! Have a lovely day! 
Hugs ,
Cheryl

1 comment :

  1. So stinkin' adorable and love this fun
    way to give a Ghiradelli!! <3

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say