Monday, October 11, 2021

Copper and Cream Autumn Pumpkin

Kathy Clement Copper and Cream Pumpkin Card for Really Reasonable Ribbon

 Hello, Friends!  It's the most wonderful time of the year!  I'm talking pumpkin season, my friends!  Nothing makes me happier than a field of plump orange pumpkins!  Unless it's a slice of freshly baked pumpkin bread!  Yum! I've found that the Copper and Cream Plaid ribbon from RRR looks fabulous with any pumpkin themed project.  Pair it up with a little Natural Burlap String to amp up the rustic autumn vibe. 

Blue Fern Bird Waltz Pumpkin Season Card by Kathy Clement


The ribbon looks great inside a card, too.  Use it as a border on top of a pocket.  It makes a handy closure for a little secret recipe card pocket on the top of the card.

Pumpkin Recipe Card Folio by Kathy Clement

This is a fun way to present a few of your favorite "pumpkin everything" recipes, isn't it?  And if you're going to bake pumpkin bread, you really need to have a little tea to go with it.  So I created a cute tea and chocolate wallet then dressed it up with more ribbon.  Cute, right?  A packet of honey and a demitasse spoon complete the service.  

Suddenly I find myself craving a little pumpkin snack! What's your favorite pumpkin baked good?  I'd love to hear about it in the comments below.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cheerio,

kathy

3 comments :

  1. This is so lovely Kathy! Such a fun idea to spread autumn cheer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to say my favorite pumpkin treat is chocolate chip pumpkin cookies! Yum!

      Delete
  2. I will agree with Becky, a touch of chocolate with the pumpkin baking is lovely. Well designed card.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say