Friday, October 8, 2021

Beary Sweet Halloween Treat Bags

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to you all! Today's  Halloween Treat Bags were designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful Shimmer Satin Ribbon they carry, and then a Cuddly Cute SVG Bear dressed as a spider. Love how these turned out, and Hope you do too!
The bags were purchased at one of the warehouse sales here in Utah. I bought a ton of these bags so I could decorate them up to give. I started on this bag by using the spider ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and glued it to the bottom of each bag. Next I punched out the scalloped circles using a spider design paper ,and distressed it with orange, and then added black dots. The larger one was cut using black card stock and I added white dots. I used my New Cricut air machine to cut out 9 bears dressed like spiders, so cute! I airbrushed them and added eyelashes, and shadowing. They all have a little white flower on their heads. The Happy Halloween was cut using a die, and same with the bat. Next I chose to use the beautiful Orange Shimmer Satin ribbon. Love how these all turned out. I may have to make some others using different designs, and ribbons.
Supplies Used:
Hot glue
SVG Bear
Punches
Dies , white gel pen, black pen, chalks, copics, air compressor , 


 Thank you so very much for stopping by! Hope you have a lovely day!

Hugs, Cheryl

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say