Monday, October 4, 2021

Goth Inspired Envelope Flipbook

 Hey there friends and crafty peeps! We're celebrating our 13 Days of Halloween Tutorial Series on our YouTube channel over at Polly's Paper Studio and I 'm excited to share with you the project I created for day 11!

I'm really loving this dark and moody goth inspired Halloween project.  That Bold Check Ribbon in Black coordinates so perfectly.

This album base is created with envelopes and has A2 sized folded inserts.

Although this is not traditional holiday paper it's still pretty spooky. Perfect for Halloween. 

I'm paring the patterned papers with some fun stickers found at the Dollar Tree. The match so well!


This book has 4 inserts so there's plenty of room for all your pictures and memories of the festive holiday.

Please join me for a tutorial.....


~Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Plaid Ribbon Black Bold Check

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say