Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Sweet and Simple Cards for 12 Days of Christmas in July

 Hey there friends and crafty peeps! Ginny here with some sweet and simple greeting cards.  Try as I might I just am no good at clean and simple so my version is sweet and simple....meaning not as much as I usually do  lol. 

I created these cards as part of our 12 Days of Christmas in July video tutorial series on my YouTube channel.
I've paired the A Gingerbread Christmas collection from Echo Park with some patterned kraft paper for extra gingerbreadyness.

I worked similar elements onto all the cards so they would all be different but still coordinate.

The A2 size is perfect to keep me from piling all the things on so it stays simple.

Won't you join me for a tutorial?


~Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Red Wrinkle Ribbon, Ivory Burlap String, Flower Stamens.

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G



1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say