Wednesday, July 7, 2021

So Very Blessed

Welcome by, everyone.  It's Karen here, and I'm so grateful to have you visit us today as I share a sweet little card I made using just a few of the THOUSANDS of beautiful products from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  When it comes to ribbons and trims, Really Reasonable Ribbon has it ALL.  But that's not all they carry.  Nope!  There's SO much more waiting for you at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I started this card by using a white cardstock base and a couple of random patterned papers I had lying around on my scrap table.  I love to utilize paper scraps (snippets) and try to create something from the sweet little leftovers we all seem to accumulate.  I used Scor-Tape to adhere together all my papers.  Next, I ran a width of Cream Seam Binding across my card where the two patterned papers meet (to cover the seam).  Then I wrapped lengths of Solid Light Pink Baker's TwineSolid Deep Pink Baker's TwineSolid Yellow Baker's Twine and Solid Bluebonnet Baker's Twine across my card and tied a pretty bow with a piece of each.
I topped the bow with a Blue Sweetheart Blossom and Mixed Pink Miniature Sweetheart Blossoms.  I also tucked in a small Mulberry Leaf.  My stamped sentiment is from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps and was stamped on a journalling card from my stash.  The finishing touch was adding three Fabric Covered Buttons from the Embellishments section.  LOTS of great products and endless creativity await you at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
There's always lots of great inspiration on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog, and we'd LOVE to have you join us on the 13th of every month for the RRR Blog Hop.  Thanks again for visiting me today, and I hope you have a wonderfully creative week wrapped in RIBBONS and BOWS - from Really Reasonable Ribbon, of course.

Blessings to you,
Karen

1 comment :

  1. Good morning Karen:
    Your card is so pretty love all the Embellishments.
    Have a blessed day

    Hugs

    Dottie

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say