Monday, July 5, 2021

Joy Card for Christmas in July

 Hello there friends and crafty peeps! Despite the high temp for today being 94 and the humidity through the roof I am happily in my shop celebrating Christmas in July.  Of course it's not snowing...but I have an iced tea and the air conditioner on  so I'm about as happy as an elf at the north pole.  Unintentional short joke on myself lol. 

This scene card is created with stamped and colored images.  Oh how I wish bunnies wore scarves and hats!

The winter scene has pretty snowy hills created with dies and glitter cardstock along with a snowflake border. 


This perfectly coordinating poinsettia flower is finished off with floral stamens and a loopy bow of wrinkle ribbon.

~Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Slate Blue Wrinkle Ribbon, Ivory Burlap String, Flower Stamens


Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say