Friday, July 9, 2021

A Friend Loves Card

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to you all! Today I have a super sweet card I designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the gorgeous ribbons and flowers and supplies from the shop. I do hope you enjoy my post for today! Thank you.

On my card for today I chose some K&Company design papers I have in my stash and did three layers, adding sewing to each one. The layers were put together using the Scotch Advanced tape refill, and then I popped each layer using the foam squares. Next I chose to use this darling bird house die that is an old one from Cheery Lynn cut out in coordinating design papers.  I then added the Cherry Blossom, Open Rose, and Rose Buds to it, along with some swirl leaves. Lastly I stamped an ODBD stamp sentiment on the middle layer. I love how simple this card was to make. Hope you love it!


Supplies Used:
Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you have a lovely day! 
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


2 comments :

  1. A really gorgeous card! Love what you did with all the flowers and ribbon. Am in love with the birdhouse! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many of my favorite things: a birdie, pink & green color combo, stitching. This is simply stunning and delightful.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say