Wednesday, January 20, 2021

HELLO To You

Welcome by the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog, everyone.  It's Karen here today, and  I'm delighted to have you visit us as I share a sweet project I created yesterday for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I started with a basic brown paper lunch bag (three of them, actually) and I machine stitched them together.  The inside pages are covered in patterned papers, lots of great photo mats, journalling spots, pockets for photos and keepsakes, and just lots of fun things.  Really Reasonable Ribbon always has everything I need to make beautiful projects.  You will LOVE all that you find here.
The patterned paper you see is from a sweet Echo Park line called Flower Garden.  I used strips of Scor-Tape to attach all my patterned papers, the border strip, and the ribbon.  The border is a pale peachy pink cardstock that I cut using a PTI border die-cut.  I ran a length of Olive Green Wrinkle Ribbon down the left-hand side of my card to create that border.  Wrinkle Ribbon comes in over 20 colors, and is just a bit more narrow (in width) and a bit stiffer than Seam Binding; which comes in over 20 colors.  You'll see both in my bow.
The pretty floral cluster is ALL from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  It includes several Milk WhitePink and Matcha Green Double Head Stamens.  They are such a GORGEOUS touch, and are a very reasonably priced accent at right around $2 for 400 pieces.  SO pretty!  The bow also includes more of the Olive Green Wrinkle Ribbon, a length of Cream Seam Binding, and some Coral Rose Mini-Check Gingham Ribbon.  It's all topped with a GORGEOUS Pink Cottage Rose.  You will find over 20 different variety/style of Mulberry Flowers at RRR, and each style has dozens of colors, sizes, and varieties.  It's AMAZING!!
There's also a small sentiment/journalling sticker, a scale sticker from the Echo Park line, an SSS circle die-cut in cream, some floral prills in green, pinks and yellows, a HELLO die-cut, and some Ivory Burlap String swirled around the prills.  There are SO many beautiful products at Really Reasonable Ribbon, as well as AdhesivesMulberry Flowers, and SO much more.  It's a great time to do some shopping at Really Reasonable Ribbon and treat yourself.  Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say