Monday, January 25, 2021

'I Love You More' Greeting Card

 Hello ribbon lovers!  Bonnie here today sharing my one and only Valentine card for this year which showcases some of the ribbons from the Really Reasonable Ribbon January Ribbon Club Assortment.  I am finally almost done setting up my craft area in my new home, but I still have to work on lighting, as you can see from the poor quality of my photos.  I hope to set up a permanent photo shoot area soon....


Not a member yet?
JOIN TODAY!!
Really Reasonable Ribbon January 2021 Ribbon Club Assortment

The January assortment contains 9 styles and a total of 18 yards of ribbon that are perfect for all your crafting needs.  Each monthly assortment is a color or holiday themed mix.  What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and try new ribbon styles.

Better yet, why not grab the December/January Ribbon Club Special Deal?!  
Just $17 for both if you are located in the USA.
Really Reasonable Ribbon December 2020/January 2021 Ribbon Club Special Deal

I used several dies from my stash on this card and backed my main panel and the sentiment with white mulberry paper.  I also added a pretty 35mm Red Trellis Rose and two White Leaves in the bottom corner.  

For a video tutorial on how I use mulberry paper, please click HERE.

My card is topped off with a pretty bi-color bow created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 Tool using two of the ribbons from the January Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The center of the bow is topped off with a pretty Pearl Heart Shaped Bead.

For a video tutorial on how to create this fun bow, please click HERE.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.  Have a crafty weekend!







No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say