Friday, January 8, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day card

 

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to you all! Today I have a super fun and sweet card I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using their beautiful ribbons and flowers. I love making Valentine's cards.  They are so much fun to create and this is my first one for 2021. 

This card measures 6 x 6 and has 3 layers plus the heart layer. I added Happy Valentine's Day using The Project Bin stamps. Next I chose this sweet Kitty Bee from CottageCutz and added a little heart on her dress. I wanted to glitter her wings but completely forgot until photos were taken...heheehe.  I thought she would look darling with the valentine design paper with the bee on it. I then added the Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon in white, then the mini hearts on poppy grosgrain ribbon, layered with the Cottage Rose 25mm then the Rose Buds.

Supplies Used:
Cottage Cutz dies
The Project Bin Stamps
Pebbles Yours Truly design paper
white gel pen
Copics to color
club scrap black ink

I hope you enjoyed my card for today! thank you for stopping by! 
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much ! Have a lovely weekend
      Hugs
      Cheryl

      Delete
  2. This card is the Bee's knees! Adorable. This months ribbons are so pretty and I have to have them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Valentine is fun and soo sweet. I love it and it makes me smile! My husband and I had a very quiet Christmas due to the pandemic. I am undergoing treatment for a serious lung infection that requires long term multiple antibiotics. As a result, we weren’t able to be around family even though my daughter was here from out of state. My risk was just too great. My hubby and I decided against exchanging gifts but I feel very blessed. I have lots of supplies and tools for crafting and there are so many places to find inspiration online, like the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog. Thank you!


    Sandra Smith

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say