Friday, April 3, 2020

Vintage Inspired Sewing Themed Greeting Card

Hello friends and crafty peeps! Ginny here to share a sewing themed greeting card with beautiful Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I admit I don't sew. I mean to say I can.....I just usually don't. Unless a button needs reattached or a scout patch needs added to a sash lol. 

I'm using my favorite shabby chic color inspiration for this greeting card. There's just something so vintagy about pink and white.


 I've created a tag shaped focal point from one of the journal cards from the collection and layered it over the patterned papers and die cuts.
There's loopy twine bows tucked into these pretty flowers. It really helps to fill in the arrangement and softens the hard edges.
The pretty wrinkle ribbon bow is topped with a second loopy bow and vintage button.

Please join me for a tutorial....
~Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Pink Wrinkle Ribbon, Ivory Burlap String

Wishing everyone  a happy and productive day : ) G

4 comments :

  1. What a delightful card. Watching the tutorial, I was amazed at the thoughtful details that went into its creation. Your commentary for creating the card is so helpful. tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful sewing themed card with the loopy ribbons and ties!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layers and the finished card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely luv your vintage sewing themed card! All the layers and embellishments and those papers! Beautiful!!! TFS, Suzy Q

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say