Monday, April 20, 2020

Dear Friend All Occasion Greeting Card

Hello there friends and crafty peeps! Ginny here with an all occasion greeting card created with gorgeous trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I'm hoping to evoke some warm spring feelings with the pretty crisp green of this all occasion greeting card. Considering it was just snowing here in mid-Michigan only 2 days ago we can really use some.
I think the cacti theme is a bit different than my usual vintagy flowers but I love it anyway.

I like to create cards that can be used for any occasion. You just never know when you'll need to be ready for a Birthday, or a get well , or a thinking of you.  


This pretty Chevron Striped Twill in Celery coordinates perfectly with my color scheme and it makes the bestest poofy bows!

 I've added some matching flowers arranged with loopy twine bows for the perfect finishing touch.

~Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Chevron Striped Twill CeleryIvory Burlap String.

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say