Friday, April 24, 2020

Easter Basket Decorated with Ribbon and Flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon


Hello everyone.  Hope you all are doing well and staying safe and healthy at this time. I wanted to share this darling basket I made for my Granddaughter for Easter using Really Reasonable Ribbon's Flowers and Beautiful Ribbons to decorate it. I love how you can use ribbons on just about anything, and RRR has the best ribbons!

The basket was made in the hoop on my sewing machine using the embroidery design from Shelly. Next,I thought,how cute it would be to use Really Reasonable Ribbons from the March assortment.  I love them all but picked the 2 yellows, delicate stitched satin & plaid yellow also the white checkerboard satin to create my bows for the sides. I then hot glued all the flowers to the bows, and added some ribbon and another flower to the candy cutie bunny.

Really Reasonable Ribbon:
Yellow Plaid Ribbon
Delicate Stitched Satin
White Checkerboard Satin
Mixed Pastels Magnolias 
2-tone Aster Daisies Lilac
Mixed Pink Rose Buds


Here is a close up showing all the beautiful flowers and ribbons I used on the basket sides. Love how this turned out, and she loved it!



Hope you enjoyed my post for today! thank you so much for stopping by. Have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful Easter basket with that gorgeous flower and ribbon arrangement on the side!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say