Saturday, December 15, 2018

Masculine Birthday Card

Hi friends.  I'm sneaking in today with a masculine birthday card which is the most difficult thing for me to do.  I LOVE bows and flowers, wispy feminine touches and lots of embellishments and I have large amounts of anxiety when I need to do a card for a man.  But, I think this works.  AND...  I was able to sneak in some ribbon from the December Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Not a Ribbon Club Member yet?
The December Ribbon Club Assortment is a winter themed collection of ribbon.  It contains 9 styles and a total of 17 yards of ribbon and crochet lace.  Each monthly assortment is a color or holiday themed collection of ribbon.  What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and try new ribbon styles.

I like to keep it clean and simple when I make cards for men.  They just don't appreciate all the do-dads that we women like.  (What's WRONG with them??  hahaha)

I did a double layer of ribbon across the middle of the card under the sentiment.

I also added a strip of ribbon vertically and I dovetailed the bottom. 
This is a perfect way to use up some ribbon scraps and as a bonus, the card is super flat for mailing.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft blog.  Happy crafting!



No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say