Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Snowman Treat Box Decorated with Ribbon and Flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon



Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to you all! Today I have recycled this darling snowman treat box that I received in a basket that held truffles.  I thought how cute it would look decorated with Really Reasonable Ribbon, flowers, and embellishments. I did take a before photo of it not decorated and then with it decorated so you could see a before and after photo. Hope you enjoy my post for today, and I hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas as well!



Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:
Mulberry Flowers Open Roses 20mm white (29 used on snowman)
Seam Binding Lipstick Red(snowman scarf) 
30mm white leaves
embellishment
hunter gingham ribbon 3/8"
resin flower on the snowman's hat 
flower shaped rhinestone embellishment

So for this sweet little snowman treat box, I started with covering the bottom of him with 29 open roses in all white. Love how it looks. Next I ruched up the seam binding in lipstick red and added it to the scarf around his neck to give it a neat look, and then added some white leaves, green gingham and a green flower rhinestone embellishment.

For the hat I chose to do the same using the seam binding, but this time I added a little flower resin embellishment to his hat. This project was super fun to do, as I enjoyed taking a break from everything else going on, and being able to just craft for a bit. Hope you enjoyed my post for today!

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Thank you so much for stopping by! Hugs to all
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say