Friday, August 9, 2013

Happy Mail Invitation

OOOH!  It's my turn to get your crafty blood thumping again!

Tammy Louise here and I've made a little invitation today wrapped with beautiful  Really Reasonable Ribbon "Louise White Crochet Lace and Baker's Twine Light Blue and White from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.

It's in blue and white for a boy, but wouldn't it look adorable in pinks too, or maybe even yellows and greens for the unknown little bundle on the way?



By the way, if you've made a project with wings, be sure to link it to the current Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge ( Things with Wings).  I'd love to stop by and visit to see your creations!


Other Products are: at Whimsy Stamps: specifics on my blog  Papers: Creative Imaginations

Thanks for stopping in, if you'd like more info on this project, visit my blog! and I hope I've inspired you to make your next invitation one they won't forget!
Hugs,




2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say