Saturday, April 9, 2011

Wedding Week~Spring Inspired



Hello!  I hope you've enjoyed our wedding projects so far this week!  My best friend is a wedding coordinator for a local country club, and she has been asking me to come up with some invitation and favor designs:)  This was the perfect kick in the behind to get me to start playing around with different ideas! 

For my ensemble today, I decided to go with some springy purples.  I used the PTI set Year of Flowers: Violet and some SU Almost Amethyst ink to stamp my flowers.  I added some pretty pearls to the centers to coordinate with my GORGEOUS Grape Taffeta Ribbon

Since I had a spring wedding in mind, I thought this cute little Spring Basket template from Perfect Presentation would be a great favor.  I added a beautiful bow using the Grape Taffeta Ribbon once again. 

I hope you like my spring inspired ensemble!  I have so many more ideas in mind, and hopefully I'll actually get around to making them!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Saturday!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  PTI  Year of Flowers: Violet, PTI Favor It Weddings
Paper:  SU Almost Amethyst, PTI White
Ink:  Almost Amethyst, Orchid Opulence
Accessories:  Pearls, RRR Grape Taffeta Ribbon, MS Daisy Border Punch

2 comments :

  1. I just love this set here. Even kept very clean and simple, it´s still so elegant and beautiful. Really stunning work. Really love this set a lot.
    Have a great week-end

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the purples, too! The basket is a perfect finishing touch to your ensemble!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say