Sunday, April 3, 2011

Really Reasonable Ribbon Wedding Week- Day 1

Hello everyone and welcome to Wedding Week here on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog. Every day this week you are going to be wowed by some amazing Wedding projects. We all have something to share with you and we are hoping that you will share your wedding memories and project ideas with us.

I'm Erika Taylor and I'm thrilled to be starting off this wonderful week with a Bridal Set I created using a bunch of different Really Reasonable Ribbons. The Set includes an invitation, program, place card and favor cone, so lets get started!!!

First off a beautiful invitation using Glimmer Mists, Parisian Anthology papers from Pink Paislee and the most beautiful ribbon. The Sheer Ruffled Edge Fuchsia is beautiful for bows and trim on an elegant invite.


Next, the place card using the same Fuchsia Ruffled ribbon. I love how this ribbon works on papers.


Now onto the program that will let all of those guests know what the order of the special day's events will be. I've again used the Fuchsia Ruffled Ribbon and I've paired it with 1" Satin in Spring Green. I so love the color combination of fuchsia and green together.


Last but not least, that little gift for all of your guests. I've created a favor cone and added a bunch of ribbon to really give it an elegant feel. I think it is my favorite of the bunch and I hope you like it too. I've used both the Fuchsia Ruffle and 1" Spring Green ribbons for this one and added a little extra with a bit of 1/8" ribbon.


Here is another view for you.


So a little grouping for that spring bride to make her special day shine. This was so much fun to create and I hope you've enjoyed your first day of  Wedding Inspiration at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Check back every day for some amazing projects from the rest of the design team. Here is one last look at the bridal set together for you.



Thanks again for stopping by.

Toodles
Erika Taylor




11 comments :

  1. oh, they look dantastic! Very gentle job)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful wedding pieces...this ribbon is spectacular, great colors.
    Thanks for starting the week off sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such a unique stunning weddind set and the ribbon is divine. I love how you have used glimmer mists for a really beautiful sparkle. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Erika. Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning pieces Erika!
    Thanks so much!

    Hugs,
    True :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the entire set but that cone with the big green satin bow just completely stole my heart!!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous, Erika! I love the colors, and that cone is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect timing on this topic! My son is getting married next year and his future bridge is looking for ideas! Tfs!
    Esigmon at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Erica! These are all just so beautiful! How perfect for a spring wedding! LOVE the colors and the mixture of the ribbons! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say