Friday, April 29, 2011

Paper Mache Gift Bag and Videos

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all!  Today I'm sharing a Paper Mache Gift bag I decorated using Really Reasonable Ribbons (lace, trim ,wrinkled ribbon and satin ribbon) to make flowers, handles and a bow.

All flowers were made by me. Most are paper but there are 3 that are made using paper, Really Reasonable ribbons, lace and trim. I have a video below on that and links to all ribbons used.  The others were made using Heartfelt Creations Posy Patch diecut. I will have 3 youtube videos shortly.

 I've also added some buttons.  There are brads in the centers of the other flowers I made with paper. I used seam binding ribbon in blue for a few scrunchey flowers and for my bow.
Here is 1 video on how I made the flower using 
Really Reasonable Ribbon lace, trim and ribbon that is all listed below. 
Matilda Lace - you could use any RRR lace
sheer looped in cream (you could use white and die it)Trim
wrinkle ribbon in 1.5" and  1/2"
The paper flower is a diecut from Heartfelt Creations Posy patch diecuts.



Im also adding a video on my Braided Handles (You can make these for cards,layouts, photo books)I made for my bag. For these I used 1" brown satin ribbon and 1.5" wrinkled ribbon all from Really Reasonable Ribbon! :)







Thank you for looking and I hope you enjoyed todays videos :)
Have a very nice weekend!
Hugs,
Cheryl

1 comment :

  1. Love the videos- another great tutorial on making some yummy flowers.
    Thanks for sharing sweetie.
    blessings to you, Dawn ll

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say