Saturday, November 20, 2010

Jazz It Up with Glitter Ric Rac


Hello and happy Saturday! Today I have a fun Christmas card to share with you:) I made this using the PTI set Friendship Jar and Friendship Jar Holiday Fillers. I used some GORGEOUS Diamond Satin Red Ribbon and added a couple of White Glitter Ric Rac borders. I love the Glitter Ric Rac so much, I had to order more colors:) It's just so perfect and beautiful on holiday cards! I also used some Cherry Baker's Twine to tie on my button. The dp I used is Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather. Well I hope you have lots of fun weekend plans! Thank you so much for taking time to stop by and have a wonderful day!

Kerri

4 comments :

  1. Very, Very cute! I love this card!

    Hugs
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ♥ this adorable card!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm!! Such a fun Christmas card, Kerri! Love how your framed the red ribbon with the ric rac!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Kerri! I love how you used the ric rac as a border for the diamond satin. Great look!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say