Friday, December 3, 2010

With God all things are possible

 
Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all! Today's post is a hanging inspirational card made using RRR Lace and Ribbon!

For my card I used Really Reasonable Ribbon's lace called 5/8" Ivory Crocheted Lace for the border trim on both panel pieces.  For my bow I used Satin with Grosgrain Edge in Champagne.  I then added a rose and branches punched out of shimmer cocoa cardstock.
The verse is from Heartfelt Creations and is stamped on cream shimmer cardstock. I added some roses and branches punched with a Martha Stewart punch.

Supplies Used:
Really Reasonable Ribbon/ Satin in Champagne & Crocheted Lace
Dp / DCWV Mariposa pack
Cardstock /shimmery, and AC for dark brown
Roses and Martha Stewart branch punch
Sewing

Thank you for looking and I hope you have a lovely weekend!
Hugs,
Cheryl

2 comments :

  1. This is really lovely! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is just stunning, I love the color on this and the lace and ribbon are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say