Monday, December 6, 2010

Ribbon Bookmark



Hi Everyone!
True :D here!

As we are getting closer to Christmas, if you are like me, you are starting to scramble to get all of your crafty gifts finished.
Today, I did another quick little project that is a great gift for teachers, book club friends, or just about anyone.
All you need is about 15" piece of pretty ribbon, (I used Really Reasonable Ribbon's ~ Green Glitz), some coordinating cardstock, an embellishment or two and a couple of baubles!


Thanks so much for dropping by!
If you want the details and recipe, or if you just have a couple of surfing minutes to spare, I would love it if you come visit my blog!  :)

Hugs,

3 comments :

  1. I love this idea True! The glitz ribbon gives it a great look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely True. I might just have to make a few too.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say