Saturday, December 18, 2010

Love Birds


Hello!  Well I thought I would steer away from the Christmas cards today with a cute little Valentine:)  I just think Valentine cards are so much fun to make, even though we don't send out very many! 

I used some adorable images from the My Cute Stamps set Elegant Birds and some PTI Simple Valentine dp.  I hung the bird cage with some fabulous Cotton Candy Baker's Twine which I also used to tie my tag to my button.  I just love ribbon, button, tag, twine treatments!  Now how about that show stopper GORGEOUS sheer ribbon?!  That is some brand new Sheer White Organza w/ Satin Edge and Silver Accents and it is VERY inexpensive, and oh so BEAUTIFUL!!! 

I hope you enjoyed my Valentine creation:)  Have a wonderful Saturday and I'll be back on Christmas Day with a little tutorial!

Kerri

6 comments :

  1. this is FANTASTIC! i love the image, the colours, and i NEED some of that cotton candy baker's twine! off to check the store now, and maybe start my wish list, or perhaps a little christmas giftie for myself! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. O wow I love this, those birds are so sweet and the pink and red papers are beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovin this one Kerri. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerri, this is really gorgeous. I'm love bird stamps and will have to add this one to my wishlist for sure. Love the layout and colors. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say