Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas stockings

It's Tuesday again, so my turn to post something delicious using Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I hope you'll enjoy making these cute stockings, if not for this Christmas, then definitely for next Christmas.  I certainly had fun with them.  As you have probably guessed, I only thought of putting their names on them (for our Harper and his cousin Holly) after I'd finished sewing them, so had to come up with the tag idea, which works OK, but if I were to make more of them I'd get the name embroidered onto the fabric before I started sewing! 



They really are bright and cheery, and I hope our little grandson and his cousin will still be using them each Christmas for a long time to come.

4 comments :

  1. Love your stockings, they look wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! so, SO cute! the ball trim just makes me GRIN! i love this little project, and could totally see these on the donation tree at the church!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute stocking and a great way to use the ribbon, lace & trim.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea!! I gotta try that one!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say