Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Running out of time?

I'm mass producing cards at the moment, mostly for my daughter who works at our local Hospice.  They have a sale table there and my cards seem to turn over really well, so it's nice to know my hobby can be put to good use sometimes!
I was not 100% sure that these cute gold reindeer would be considered as ribbon for my post here this week, but as they come in one long line, by the yard, I suppose they would be called a 'ribbon of reindeer', don't you think? 

My post last Tuesday showed a more complicated version of this card, but these smaller square cards are really quick and easy to mass produce.
Stamp and gold emboss the sentiment at the bottom of the square black cardfront.  Stamp and gold emboss the trees on a square of metallic black/gold card.  Punch a circle from gold card for the moon, and lastly cut 2 reindeer from your 'ribbon of reindeer'.  Assemble the card as shown.  It's very elegant IRL - my photography skills don't do it justice unfortunately.

5 comments :

  1. I do think the cards arez very elegant on the pictures, so they must be stunning IRL then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and card - TFS! I'm lovin' the reindeer ribbon! Now I'm off to check out last Tuesday's post again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree they are very elegant!!
    Not too much work to mass produce.
    Love the reindeer. I have 'ghost' like you describe :o)
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! Love those reindeer!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say