Challenge #13 - Anything but a card - Winter theme
Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge here at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Please scroll down to the next post for the winners of the last challenge.
The theme for challenge #13 is Anything but a card - Winter and we are thrilled to have Stamping Scrapping as our sponsor.
Stamping Scrapping is a brick front and online store owned by Kevin and Cindy Echtinaw. We have been servicing our community for 10 years and the cyber world for five. Stamping Scrapping has over 6500 items in stock from buttons to Sizzix Big Shotz. We also offer special orders of items that we do not stock, if you want it we will get it! Shipping is lightning fast and our customers receive their orders within 24-48 hours of purchasing in stock items. All of our customers, stateside and international, receive the best customer service available including quick (sometimes immediate) response to emails, phone calls and even some times hand delivery 7 days a week. We have own line of acrylic stamps, Stamping Scrapping Designs (SSD) that were created to use with Spellbinders and we are proud to be a Preferred Stamp Company with Spellbinders. We also have our own line of card scents and are the North American distributors for Bildmalarna and Gilli stamp lines. We also have several videos showcasing craft products and how to use them.
Stamping Scrapping is happy to offer one random challenge participant a $10 gift certificate to their store.
The theme for challenge #13 is anything but a card - Winter. Create a layout, multi media piece, tag, ATC, hairbow, you name it - just NO cards please!!! As long as it follows the theme and has ribbon on it, you're in.
Here is a little inspiration from our design team to get you started:
Now, let's see your Winter non-card creations! The winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to Really Reasonable Ribbon . We will also be drawing a random winner to win a wonderful prize of a $10 gift certificate from Stamping Scrapping. How cool is that!!! We will be announcing the winners on December 15th.
Here's what you need to do:
* Create a new project using the posted theme. A layout, ATC, home decor item, hairbow, Christmas decoration or tag or anything else you can think of, but please NO CARDS on this challenge!
* You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide newly designed projects. No back-linking please.
* All projects must also include some sort of ribbon/lace/trim.
* Post your project on your blog or an online gallery (using code RRR13) and link it here with the inlinkz tool below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
* You have until December 13th at 11:59 PM Eastern time to enter your projects.
All content, including designs, pictures and words is the exclusive property of the author of each blog post. Information shared here is for inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, competition or profit. Thank you so much for your cooperation.