Friday, December 31, 2010

Bouquet of Cheer

Hello everyone and Happy New Year's Eve to all!!!  I can't believe this year is almost over.  I hope you all have a wonderful New Year.  I'm sure we all will :)




For today's post I've used Really Reasonable Ribbon's Pink Velvet Ribbon.  I LOVE this stuff!!!  I also used Crochet Lace in Pink to make a little rosette for the top bow.  I've added all wild orchid flowers, and my image is from Heartfelt Creations.  I've added sewing and some diecut pieces to complete my card.

To view all Velvet Ribbons visit Really Reasonable Ribbon HERE! Also Bonnie has soooo many Beautiful Ribbons to choose from :) Have fun!!
Also, I hope everyone has a Happy New Year, and I will see you next Friday!!
Hugs
Cheryl

1 comment :

  1. Super , Super cute! I love that ribbon and all the flowers are beautiful!

    Have a wonderful New Year!
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say