Wednesday, October 9, 2024

BOO Y'all

BOO!  It's your ribbon-loving friend Karen posting today.  Well, this isn't really all that scary.  But no what matter what time of year it is and no matter what type of project you're creating, you'll always find the perfect Ribbons, Twines, Trims, AdhesivesEmbellishments and more at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  This (not so) spooky card uses several different products from this FABULOUS store.
I used basic black cardstock and then basic white cardstock to cut my frame using a cute Double Stitched Scalloped Frame Die Set from Poppy Stamps.  I rubbed the background with Kitsch Oxide Ink and splattered it with black paint, and then I stamped it with some tiny stamps from Paper Sweeties.  Once my background was all set, I ran a piece of Scor-Tape across my card and added a length of Black & White Bold Check Gingham Ribbon to my card.
I also tied a bow with the Black & White Bold Check Gingham Ribbon as well as with some Cotton Candy Baker's Twine and Plum Baker's Twine.  I tucked several Double Head Stamens (Pink, Black and Milk White) underneath the bow.  I used Adhesive Foam Sheets to give my ghost dimension and create the shaker element.  The ghost and BOO were cut using the Ghost Shaker Die from Pretty Pink Posh.  In the ghost's "hair", I added a little die-cut flower and a sweet Lilac Sweetheart Blossom.
Please let me know if you have any questions about the products I used on today's project.  You're always sure to find lots of great inspiration on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog and lots of amazing products at Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.  I'm so grateful to have you stop by and say hello.  Happy crafting, everyone.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say