Friday, October 18, 2024

Cauldron Treats

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to you all! Today Im sharing this little cauldrons I decorated up using Really Reasonable Ribbon, and some treats for a luncheon I was to go to. My mom was nice enough to pick them up and bring them for the ladies since I was sick all week. Anyways these were super fun to make and I ended up making 10.

To start with I bought the cauldrons at the dollar tree, next I tied the Bright green Apple Dots 5/8" dot, and the Tangerine is Shimmer satin. Next I made my bow using the 3/8" Apple Grosgrain ribbon and then hot glued it on. For my tag I used a punch and an old SU! stamp for Happy Halloween. My name is on the back of each tag so they know who these were from. Lastly I tied them on using the orange pumpkin twine
what do you think of these little cuties for Halloween?




Thank you so very much for lookin and have a lovely day! Hugs to all, Cheryl 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say