Monday, April 29, 2024

2 page Layout "So Berry Sweet"

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Monday to you all! DT Member Cheryl here today sharing another fun Layout , 2 pages that was done for our weekly Get IT Done challenge that my dear friend Colleen and I are doing weekly, so hoping to inspire those who love scrapbooking. These were also designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the gorgeous ribbons Bonnie carries in the shop and also using Scor-tape as well to put these together. 

Ive been having so much fun doing these pages and sharing them weekly with you all, and then adding them all to my scrapbooks. These pages here were done using the SVG file from Marjorie Ann Designs called "So Berry Sweet" aren't they the cutest bears ever? Just loved working with them and airbrushing them using the Copic airbrushing technique, and then piecing them together. I did do their eyes and eyelashes and have several videos on YouTube showing this technique if you would like to see, I will LINK here!

 The design papers are a mix of some designs I bought at American crafts warehouse sale several years back, and the borders that are hearts are punched out using the large Martha Stewart Punches. All pieces and layers were attached using Scor-tape from RRR store . Delicate Stitched Satin ribbon was using in pearl pink



I do hope you enjoyed my Layout post today, and thank you so very much for stopping by! Hugs to all, Cheryl



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say