Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Raggedy Sweethearts Pages


Hello crafty friends and Happy Wednesday to you all. Cheryl here today to share a 2 page layout I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Gorgeous Satin Ribbons in different sizes. Lately Ive been addicted to creating scrapbook pages again, and I love this one! I have photos below showing close ups as well.


So for my pages I chose to use the Satin Pink 1/4" and 5/8" ribbon to use. I also I used lots of scar-tap and foam squares to add my layers. The SVG's are from Marjorie Ann and I put them together , inked up and did their faces, aren't they sweet? Just love these pages! 

Now below is a pocket I added a window to, for the soda sweet shop....hehehehe and a mini Raggedy sweetheart is peeping through the window, darling huh? I am so please and can't wait to add some photos to this page set.



I hope you enjoyed my post for today! Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day! Hugs to all, Cheryl W

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say