Friday, September 8, 2023

Fabulous Fall Critters Easel Card

Ciao Bella Sound of Autumn Easel Card with Really Reasonable Ribbon by kathy Clement

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  It still feels like summer here in North Carolina, but the calendar tells me that fall will soon be here.  Time to break out those pretty fall ribbons (my favorite) and festive fall papers, my friends!  This fabulous fall critters easel card features one of my all time favorites: Copper and Cream Plaid Ribbon.  Its rich hues really work for fall projects. Pumpkin Baker's Twine added extra texture to my ribbon clusters, too.  It's the perfect shade for autumn. 

I've paired this pretty ribbon up with some 35mm Mixed Earth Tone Trellis Roses  35mm green leaves  and Mixed Earth Tone Chrysanthemums and Sweetheart Blossoms from the RRR shop. 

TIP: Did you know  you can alter your mulberry flowers and leaves with mists, paints, sprays and stains?  It's so easy to brush Distress Stain over these grey roses so that they match your papers.  And you can create fall foliage just by tapping Distress Paint over the surface of the leaves.  Try it yourself, and see  how easy it is to create a custom look for your fall cards.    


Really Reasonable Ribbon Fall Card by Kathy Clement, Ciao Bella Sound of Autumn

Here's a peek at the inside of this sweet card.  I don't know about  you, but I love to add pockets to my cards so that I can tuck in little surprises or treats.  

Ciao Bella Sound of Autumn, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Kathy Clement
It's Pumpkin Spice season, y'all!  Hope you are enjoying beautiful fall weather, wherever this post finds you.

Cheerio,
kathy

 

1 comment :

  1. Kathy, your creations are always top notch stunning!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say