Monday, August 28, 2023

Welcome to the Pumpkin Patch

Carta Bella, Welcome Fall, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Kathy Clement, Kathy by Design

Hello, Ribbon  Lovers!  Oh, I do love fall most of all!  How about you?  I especially love fall plaids, and I've featured a beautiful Copper and Cream Plaid Ribbon on this Pumpkin Patch card.

Carta Bella, Welcome Fall, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Copper and Cream Ribbon, Pumpkin Bakers Twine, Kathy Clement, Kathy by Design
I also found the prettiest shade of Pumpkin Baker's Twine in the shop.  It was such a good match up for the Copper and Cream plaid that I could not resist adding it to my bow cluster. 

 Some shades of orange are too, well....orangey...for fall projects.  But this Pumpkin Baker's Twine is just the right hue for fall cards and projects.  

Have you started your fall card making yet?  Some people tell me they don't make fall cards, and that's fine.  But since it's my favorite season, I make a lot of them.  I'm so glad that RRR has such a big selection of beautiful fall ribbons and trims, aren't you?

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerio,
kathy

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say