Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Fall Apple Picking Shaker Card

Really Reasonable Ribbon-Kathy Clement-Simple Stories-Country Harvest-Shaker Card

 Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Today's card is a preview of my favorite season: fall!  If you've never experienced the fun of Fall apple picking, I highly recommend it!  Nothing tastes as wonderful as a sun kissed apple plucked straight from the tree!


I've dressed this autumn beauty up with some of my favorite fall trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Plaid Ribbon and autumn just seem to go together like apple pie and cinnamon. So I created a lovely bow with 3/8" Brown and Cream plaid ribbon to set off all the wonderful shades of green in this shaker card.    Brown Sugar Baker's Twine adds the perfect accent to my flower clusters, too.  

I don't know about you, but I'm definitely looking forward to some cooler, crisper days after the heat and humidity we've experienced this summer.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Cheerio,

kathy

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say