Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Patriotic Country Wheelbarrow

Really Reasonable Ribbon-Country Wheelbarrow Die-Photoplay Land That I Love-Kathy by Design

 Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  It's hard to believe, but it's time for us to start getting ready for all those great patriotic summer holidays.  My calendar tells me that Memorial Day, Flag Day, and the 4th of July are right around the corner.  So I dug into my red, white and blue stash of ribbons to make this cute Patriotic Country Wheelbarrow card.

Spellbinders Country Wheelbarrow-Really Reasonable Ribbon-Photoplay Land That I Love-Kathy Clement

 I don't  know what it is about patriotic colors, but they just always seem to make for a beautiful color combo!  I've dressed this card up with Deep Red Cherry Blossoms and Blue Cottage Roses from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Airmail Baker's Twine bows tucked in the corners help anchor them to the corners of my card.  Ribbon makes great borders, too, so I added 3/8" Patriotic Striped Satin Ribbon above and below my focal image.


This same ribbon looks great as a border on top of the pocket inside the card, too.  

I hope I've shared some fun ways to use Patriotic Ribbons in your summer projects today.  Really Reasonable Ribbon has a great selection in many different styles and widths, so you might want to pop over and take a look.

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say