Thursday, May 11, 2023

Congrats to the GRAD card

 Hello friends.  Today I'm sharing a Graduation Card that is flat for mailing but still embellished with some pretty ribbons and burlap sting from Really Reasonable Ribbon.




The sentiments I used on my card today came from the Graduation Digital Stamp Bundle and the coordinating Graduation Sentiments 'For the Inside' Bundle from Bonnie Garby Designs.

Our sister company 'Bonnie Garby Designs' is offering a large variety of digital sentiment stamps and svg files.  Below are the two sets I used on my card today.  





*************************
For a video tutorial on how I use mulberry paper, please click HERE.




Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Don't forget to stop by and visit me on my Make Time to Craft Blog too.  Have a crafty week!



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say