Monday, May 8, 2023

Homemade with Love Mini Album Page 1(inside view)

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to you all. Todays Mini Album Page was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the gorgeous ribbons that Bonnie carries in the shop. This is the inside of my page 1 , to see the front of this page, you can visit my blog here.
Todays project is the inside of page one of my mini album I'm currently working on. I designed it using Really Reasonable Ribbon for the borders on this, love how it looks. I showed the outside of this page the other day, and worked on the inside to share with you all. I did cut the borders and add them to the envelope style pocket, and then ran the satin ribbon along both of them. the Ribbon is Satin Crosshatch Nile blue 3/8". Next I used the Delicate Stitch Aqua 5/8" for the tag, and the other is an oldie that is from RRR in a red. the design paper is from Echo park and is HomeMade with Love by Carta Bella. Love this design paper kit. the little bunny is from KaDoodle Bug Designs and is Cherry Cupcake Bunny, isn't she darling? And the sweet mixer is from KaDoodle bug designs and is from the set called Baked with love. Lastly I used RRR flower embellishment and it can be found here.


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day! To see the front cover of this page you can visit my blog post here

Hugs to all, Cheryl
 

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say